In order to serve you better, we have scheduled an upgrade of WizFolio. Please note that WizFolio will be down during the following hours:
US Eastern Time: July 4, 2010 (Sun) 9 p.m. – 10 p.m.
London Time: July 5, 2010 (Mon) 2 a.m. – 3 a.m.
Singapore Time: July 5, 2010 (Mon) 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Some of the new features are:
1. WizCite can cite collaboratively across different platform and across different format – MS Word (Win), Open Office (Win, Mac, Linux), Zoho Writer.
2. WizAdd now supports additional publishers’ websites including Social Science Research Network, SciFinder, American Mathematical Society and many others.
3. WizImporter – One-click import of bibliographic data and PDFs directly from Mendeley and Zotero into WizFolio.
4. Integrated Search within WizFolio can now search Google Books, Scholars Portal and CiteULike.
5. Upload PDF is now more powerful in detecting bibliographic data.
1. Google Docs has rolled out major changes to their platform on June 17 2010 to accommodate new features such as quick sharing options, allowing real time collaborations and so on. WizCite is NOT compatible with the new Google Docs platform. New version of Google Docs is being implemented incrementally and may not affect all the users.
If you would like to collaboratively cite on Google Docs using WizCite, you can do so on the old version of Google Docs (prior to June 17 2010). Google still gives you an option to use the previous version of Google Docs:
• From your Google Docs page, go the Settings -> Document Settings
• Click on the Editing Tab
• Uncheck “Create Documents using the lastest version of Google Docs
2. We have decided not to include the streaming reader for this upgrade. We will be implementing the streaming reader in the next upgrade along with an annotation platform.
|Follow us on Twitter|
|Visit our Facebook Page|